Joint Conference of the Society of Ethnobiology & Society for Economic Botany in Madison, Wisconsin June 3-7, 2018
Before you register, please read these key points:
- Organized Sessions can be arranged, but you need to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get a special access code for your session participants before everyone in your session registers.
- The opening reception will acknowledge our location on homelands of the Ho-Chunk nation, with cultural presentations on Ho-Chunk history, culture, and music.
- The Conference will culminate in a joint banquet on Wednesday evening. We are extremely fortunate that Sean Sherman of the Sioux Chef will serve as our guest chef and, in addition, will be one of our plenary speakers.
- We do require you to register for the conference before you can submit an abstract.
- There will be 15 minute time slots for paper presentations (which includes the time available for Q&A, so keep your talk between 10-12 minutes, please).
- Workshops are available on the registration site. Sign up now while space is available!
- A variety of awards are available, so apply now! Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- Conference Registration Waiver
- Student, Indigenous, and International Travel Awards
- Details about registering for a dorm room will be posted to the website soon (you can call them directly) but the hotel blocks are already available so please make your travel arrangements now.
- Field trips will become available for registration as we get closer to the date of the event - stay tuned for more details about those.
Early bird registration fees* are available until 15 March 2018:
|Early Bird Professional Member||$170|
|Early Bird Student Member||$100|
After 15 March 2018 registration fees will be:
*All fees are in $US.