- Bannister, K., S. Laird, and M. Solomon, 2010. Fostering 'Mindfulness' in Traditional Knowledge Research: The Code of Ethics of the International Society of Ethnobiology. In S.M. Subramian and B. Pisupati (eds.) Traditional Knowledge in Policy and Practice: Approaches to Development and Human Well-being. United Nations University Press, 121–129.
- Donald D. 2009. Forts, curriculum, and Indigenous metissage: Imagining decolonization of Aboriginal-Canadian relations in educational contexts. First Nations Perspectives 2(1): 1–24.
- Simpson, L. B. (2014). Land as pedagogy: Nishbaabeg intelligence and rebellious transformation. Decolonization: Indigeneity, Education & Society 3(3): 1–25.
- Smith, Tiffany, editor. 2016. Making Space for Indigeneity: Decolonizing Education. SELU Research Review Journal 1(2):49–59.
- Tuck, E., & Guishard, M. (2013). Uncollapsing Ethics: Racialized Sciencism, Settler Coloniality, and an Ethical Framework of Decolonial Participatory Action Research. In C. J. Scott, J. F. Berryman, G. T. Huntington, J. Berryman, J. De Lafontaine, N. Gollu, … T. Lam (Eds.), Challenging Status Quo Retrenchment (pp. 3–27).
- Tuck, E., McKenzie, M., & McCoy, K. (2014). Land education: Indigenous, post-colonial, and decolonizing perspectives on place and environmental education research. Environmental Education Research 20(1): 1–23. https://doi.org/10.1080/13504622.2013.877708
- Turner, Hannah. 2015. Decolonizing ethnographic documentation: A critical history of the early museum catalogs at the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History. Cataloging & Classification Quarterly 53(5–6): 658–676.
- Thomas, Deborah. 2018. Decolonizing Disciplines. American Anthropologist 120(3):393–397.
- Whyte, Kyle Powis. n.d. “Food Sovereignty, Justice, and Indigenous Peoples: An Essay on Settler Colonialism and Collective Continuance.” In Oxford Handbook on Food Ethics, edited by A. Barnhill, T. Doggett, and A. Egan. Oxford: Oxford University Press. Accessed May 21, 2017.
- Wolfe, Patrick. 2006. Settler Colonialism and the Elimination of the Native. Journal of Genocide Research 8 (4): 387–409. https://doi.org/10.1080/14623520601056240.
- Environment and Society. Special Issue on Indigenous Resurgence, Decolonization and Movements for Environmental Justice. Volume 9.
- Thomas-Muller, C. 2014. The Rise of Native Rights-Based Strategic Framework: Our Last Best Hope to Save Our Water, Air, and Earth. In A Line in the Tar Sands: Struggles for Environmental Justice, edited by T. Black, T. Weis, S. D’Arcy, and J. K. Russell, pp. 240–252. PM Press, Toronto, ON.