Oral (pre-recorded) Presenters:
- How to create a video from a PowerPoint Presentation:
- Your completed video should be no longer than 12 minutes.
- We will be setting up a YouTube Channel where you will upload your completed videos. Instructions coming soon.
Oral (live) Presenters:
- Each oral presentation has to fit in a *12 minute slot* (10 min presentation, 2 min questions).
- We will be scheduling a few tutorial sessions in late April/early May to familiarize presenters with the FLOOR conference platform.
- File formats: JPG or PDF.
- Maxiumum file size: 6 MB.
- You will be given access to the FLOOR conference platform prior to the start of the conference to upload your poster and customize your poster booth (select a background image, add your profile/contact information, upload additional handouts).
Never made a poster before? No worries. Follow this link to download a .pdf of how to make a poster.
Information for Barbara Lawrence Award Applicants
If your abstract is accepted, you will need to submit the following required materials:
- Research paper
- Statement of Authorship (if more than one author is listed).
To upload these materials, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the website.
- Click on the link to your abstract in your acceptance email.
- Complete the form and Save.
Please contact the Awards Coordinator at email@example.com if you have questions about the award or application requirements. For technical assistance with the website and/or application form contact firstname.lastname@example.org.