The 42nd Annual Conference of the Society of Ethnobiology in Vancouver, B.C., May 8–11, 2019
We invite you to bring items to donate to the silent auction. All proceeds raised go to scholarships for students and Indigenous scholars to attend future conferences.
- Consider contributing:
- a book (autographed would be especially nice)
- a work of art (CD, painting, basketry—something easily portable)
- fieldwork gear
- a lunch or coffee date with a Society of Ethnobiology mentor
- something of value that you think someone else might be interested in acquiring through this auction
- Contact Janelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a list of items and the suggested first bid (it’s OK if you bring something last minute)
- Drop the items at the silent auction table when you check in at the registration table
- Bring money (USD cash or check) to participate in the silent auction
The auction will close at 3:00 pm on Friday, May 10. You will need to collect your itema and pay at that time. Re-claim your remaining donated item(s) on Friday, May 10, 4:00 pm.
Questions? Email Janelle Baker (email@example.com).